HEY! I’M MEREDITH, YOUR VERY BEST FRIEND IN ALL THINGS GREEN, SELF-LOVE & COVERED IN ALMOND BUTTER.
Want to learn how to eat intuitively, in abundance & without restriction so you can actually enjoy life in that beautiful body of yours?
Want to learn how simple it can be to live a plant-based, whole foods lifestyle that makes you want to sing a little bit when you look in the mirror?
Want to eat really, really delicious food that glows from your taste buds to the tips of your hair?
Good. Cause thats what I help people out with around here.
Some things I know to be true:
- It’s getting harder and harder to know what to put in our bodies. “ALL THE FAT? High carb? Eat like you’re big-foot?”
- Fad diet culture is still strong, Women’s magazines promote low calorie diet bars and celebrities show us which pill they took to become rail thin (for one month).
- As women were expected to look AND feel beyonce at all times (atleast it feels that way sometimes) and that pressure can drive you to to crazy things (like delete all social media and dye your hair teal)
- Intuitive eating doesn’t come from calorie counting apps or trendy diet programs; but learning a holistic approach to nourishing your body and mind. (Because mental health is just as important)
- Its is possible to find that balance where you can enjoy a sloppy quinoa taco + margarita night out with your friends and refuel your body with the nourishment it needs the next day. Life is best enjoyed with as little nagging from that annoying voice in your head as possible. Guilt, you are not welcome here.
- It IS possible to crave kale. And my kick ass job is to make reaching for healthy foods become as second nature as checking your instagram.
- But if Im being honest, pizza and a little red wine with a friend can cure almost any bad day.
Heres the deal: you have an awesome life to live & booty to shake and I’m here to help you rock that by taking the die out of diet.
So far in pur body nutrition’s little life we’ve been featured on Buzzfeed, One Green Planet and FoodMatters as leaders in plant based recipes and holistic wellness.
Down to get to know us a little further?
Check out my eating philosophy here.